Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R39C6S49C
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Chemical weathering in a glaciated carbonate catchment, Canadian high arctic: implications for subglacial hydrology Open Access
- Other title
High Arctic Subglacial chemical weathering.
Chemical weathering--Nunavut--Ellesmere Island.
Subsurface drainage--Nunavut--Ellesmere Island.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Heppenstall, Karen Elizabeth.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4751025
Last modified: 2015:10:19 20:09:39-06:00
Original checksum: 9e36e29cdf1522ab9ae927e0b8e9a3b4
Well formed: true
Page count: 131