Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R35D8NR1S
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Mother tongue usage and attitudes towards preservation within Korean families in Canada Open Access
- Other title
Bilingualism in children.
Native language and education.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Seif, Bishara Theneyan
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Elementary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
Appendices in English and Korean.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7066316
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:36:56-06:00
Original checksum: 2ee7d427fc1618dae1e2b68755723cff
Well formed: true
Page count: 141