Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R34B2XB0Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Effect of a cold environment on protein synthesis and endocrine kinetics in growing cattle Open Access
- Other title
Cattle--Effect of cold on.
Adaptation (Physiology)--Endocrine aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Scott, Shannon Louise.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Animal Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6229698
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:41:49-06:00
Original checksum: d8227fe49ca0b8ed22405a5bae8556da
Well formed: true
Page count: 194