Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3PV6BH2S
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Physiological responses to combined aerobic and resistance training in elderly sedentary males Open Access
- Other title
Aerobic and resistance training in the elderly
Aerobic exercises--Physiological aspects.
Isometric exercise--Physiological aspects.
Exercise for older people--Physiological aspects.
Exercise for men--Physiological aspects.
Physical fitness for older people--Physiological aspects.
Physical fitness for men--Physiological aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Haykowsky, Mark Joseph.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Physical Education and Sport Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3982629
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:36:15-06:00
Original checksum: dcbec20534b803b75efd8cac6096d14f
Well formed: true
Page count: 103