Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3DB7VZ6G
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Polkas on the prairies: Ukrainian music and the construction of identity Open Access
- Other title
Ukrainian music and the construction of identity
Charka (Musical group)
Folk music groups--Canada.
Folk music--Canada--History and criticism.
Ukrainians--Canada--Music--History and criticism.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Cherwick, Brian A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Modern Languages and Cultural Studies
Department of Music
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11248059
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:26:31-06:00
Original checksum: 60c3c19d8aea797ea8a446dc1a877cea
Well formed: true
Page count: 234