Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3707WX7X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Socio-economic impact of weaving and naturally dyed textile production in San Juan La Laguna, Guatemala Open Access
- Other title
Weaving and dyeing in San Juan La Laguna
Women weavers--Guatemala--San Juan La Laguna.
Weaving--Guatemala--San Juan La Laguna.
Textile industry--Guatemala--San Juan La Laguna.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Modesto, Heloísa Speranza.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Human Ecology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6790894
Last modified: 2015:10:18 07:09:57-06:00
Original checksum: 18cc4870d014aa8893f61b2c499c0473
Well formed: true
Page count: 137