Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3NZ80X9W
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A criticial appraisal of the modes of acquisition of oil rights in Nigeria Open Access
- Other title
Petroleum law and legislation--Nigeria.
Petroleum industry and trade--Government policy--Nigeria.
Oil and gas leases--Nigeria.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Atsegbua, Lawrence Asekome.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Laws
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4182717
Last modified: 2015:10:18 04:24:28-06:00
Original checksum: f28b300383bf2efc48b6686b3d60c593
Well formed: true
Page count: 106