Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3KK94N8F
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Magic circle: a videotape presentation and written validation Open Access
- Other title
Bessell, Harold--Human development program--Criticism and interpretation.
Student counselors--In-service training.
Communication in small groups.
Palomares, Uvaldo Hill, 1936---Human development program--Criticism and interpretation.
Interpersonal relations--Study and teaching.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Mather, Weslyn Melva
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Counseling Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 2911421
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:31:48-06:00
Original checksum: 5a36b6ef21ee54d8fe400a14d39c2ddb
Well formed: true
Page count: 88