Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3XP6VB26
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Statutory derivative actions: the locus standi of a minority shareholder to enforce corporate rights in Alberta and Nigeria Open Access
- Other title
Locus standi of a minority shareholder to enforce corporate rights in Alberta and Nigeria
Stockholders--Legal status, laws, etc--Nigeria.
Stockholders' derivative actions--Nigeria.
Stockholders' derivative actions--Alberta.
Stockholders--Legal status, laws, etc--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Obayemi, Olumide Kolawole.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Law
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Laws
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11403010
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:54:33-06:00
Original checksum: cf23978400f01b485be631b131ee58fc
Well formed: true
Page count: 264