Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R38K7515S
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Blast damage mechanisms at Ekati Mine Open Access
- Other title
Slopes (Soil mechanics)
Diamond mines and mining--Northwest Territories.
Diamond mines and mining--Northwest Territories--Safety measures.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Peterson, Jeffrey Andrew.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4243295
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:08:28-06:00
Original checksum: a77ff2cad85d89ea6d97e19d303b83a1
Well formed: true
Page count: 131