Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3GH9BF17
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The revival of the Manchu monarchy in early republican China with special reference to the restoration movement of Chang Hsun Open Access
- Other title
China--History--Qing Dynasty Restoration Attempt, 1917.
Zhang, Xun, 1854-1923.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Chan, Ho Man.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10497142
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:10:12-06:00
Original checksum: a6b4a3cef2b12890f3bdd3571b7dd5c2
Well formed: true
Page count: 193