Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3610W273
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The acceptance and effectiveness of mental imagery training in high performance women's volleyball Open Access
- Other title
Imagery training in volleyball.
Volleyball for women.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Covey, Debra Lee.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Physical Education and Sport Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11391120
Last modified: 2015:10:18 10:52:18-06:00
Original checksum: f9281e2ba3bd4fa9204273fd7974c2c4
Well formed: true
Page count: 244