Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3WS8HX63
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Internal colonialism and Northland School Division #61: a context for decision-making Open Access
- Other title
Alberta. Northland School Division.
School management and organization--Alberta--Northlands School Division.
Indians of North America--Alberta--Education.
School boards--Alberta--Northland School Division.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Foundations
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Intercultural Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12968138
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:50:41-06:00
Original checksum: 46a8014f8a6be4f5db5da76972c7ae7a
Well formed: true
Page count: 213