Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3NZ8117P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Investigation of the properties of silicon doping superlattices Open Access
- Other title
Doped semiconductor superlattices.
Superlattices as materials.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Teo, Koon Hoo.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Electrical Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5531642
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:35:40-06:00
Original checksum: f01e9170af0b9ba09bebd6e64327a134
Well formed: true
Page count: 179