Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3BN9X694
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Issues in video-conferencing in a nursing education program Open Access
- Other title
Issues in video-conferencing.
Telecommunication in medicine.
Nursing--Study and teaching--Audio-visual aids.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Nursing
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Nursing
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 2822101
Last modified: 2015:10:22 02:57:00-06:00
Original checksum: 3a9890d3f50e36bf2dc0e77ec503cf62
Well formed: true
Page count: 89