Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R39C6SB2P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Mineralogy of the 334 Pod, 11A Zone, Dawn Lake, Saskatchwean Open Access
- Other title
Ores--Saskatchewan--Dawn Lake Region.
Mineralogy--Saskatchewan--Dawn Lake Region.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Persaud, Evan Clarendon Radhay.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7646047
Last modified: 2015:10:22 07:02:52-06:00
Original checksum: 762ada83d35e116d4d441a896cb6633d
Well formed: true
Page count: 245