Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3599ZC9S
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Statistical pattern recognition methods for diagnosis of cancer using gene expression data Open Access
- Other title
Logistic regression analysis.
Gene expression--Mathematical models.
Pattern recognition systems--Evaluation.
Tumors--Genetic aspects--Mathematical models.
Nearest neighbor analysis (Statistics).
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Statistics
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 1832994
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:41:15-06:00
Original checksum: b728dce04132db28f74d1c7cf8da1c4a
Well formed: true
Page count: 79