Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3KK94N9X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Equalizing educational opportunity in New Brunswick, 1955-1967 Open Access
- Other title
New Brunswick (N.J.)--Royal Commission on Finance and Municipal Taxation.
New Brunswick (N.J.)--Program of Equal Opportunity.
Educational equalization--New Brunswick.
Vocational education facilities--New Brunswick.
Education and state--New Brunswick.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
LeBlanc, J. Clarence.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Foundations
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6919948
Last modified: 2015:10:18 05:25:00-06:00
Original checksum: d55627264e6dbf9b54d88544468c93cf
Well formed: true
Page count: 168