Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3PG1J03B
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Host effects on the population genetics and dynamics of the mountain pine beetle, Dendroctonus ponderosae Hopkins (Coleopter: Scolytidae) Open Access
- Other title
Mountain pine beetle--British Columbia--Genetics.
Mountain pine beetle--Host plants.
Mountain pine beetle--Alberta--Genetics.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Langor, David William
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Entomology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5761210
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:49:32-06:00
Original checksum: 994837fdaa94a5a0f876532561f6ecab
Well formed: true
Page count: 162