Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3WP9TB71
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The Alberta and Great Waterways Railway dispute, 1909-1913 Open Access
- Other title
Alberta. Royal Commission on the Alberta and Great Waterways Railway Company.
Alberta and Great Waterways Railway Company--Political aspects--Alberta.
Rutherford, Alexander Cameron, 1857-1941.
Sifton, A. L. (Arthur Lewis), 1858-1921.
Railroads and state--Alberta--History--1905-1921.
Alberta--Politics and government--1905-1921.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Heard, Jay Stewart.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7743080
Last modified: 2015:10:19 20:11:29-06:00
Original checksum: adc48f875a2d0541620823ab7049a610
Well formed: true
Page count: 172