Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R37D2QH67
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Modelling of outbursts at No. 26 Colliery, Glace Bay, Nova Scotia Open Access
- Other title
Coal mine accidents--Case studies.
Coal mine accidents--Nova Scotia--Glace Bay region.
Coal mine accidents--Mathematical models.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Kullmann, Dag Hellmuth.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Mining, Metallurgical and Petroleum Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9025417
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:28:35-06:00
Original checksum: 0c7d696460cd0d1fbd14496f60a16ec6
Well formed: true
Page count: 223