Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3PG1HW3K
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The artist as schizophrenic: psychic and formal structures in four films by Jerry Lewis Open Access
- Other title
Psychic and formal structures in four films by Jerry Lewis
Lewis, Jerry, 1926- --Mental health.
Lewis, Jerry, 1926- --Psychology.
Greimas, Algirdas Julien.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Mickelow, Garry Stephen
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature, Religion, and Film/Media Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7017439
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:45:21-06:00
Original checksum: 0dbadf16252a3459e8a203cc78910a6f
Well formed: true
Page count: 176