Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3X921T7N
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Introducing computers into a high school writing class: the story of an action research Open Access
- Other title
Word processing--Study and teaching (Secondary).
Creative writing--Computer-assisted instruction.
English language--Composition and exercises--Computer-assisted instruction.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Paszek, Ted Anton.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5785448
Last modified: 2015:10:18 09:17:52-06:00
Original checksum: 1e85877e71a50de67aab111d42e4399a
Well formed: true
Page count: 120