Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3000059F
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The development of secondary education in Jamaica since independence: 1962-1972 Open Access
- Other title
School management and organization--Jamaica.
Nationalism and education--Jamaica.
Education--Jamaica--Aims and objectives.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Scott, Sydney Howard.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Administration
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10924916
Last modified: 2015:10:18 01:54:20-06:00
Original checksum: 9ff5b7032137ea2cdefb898024b296b5
Well formed: true
Page count: 235