Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3Q81531D
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Surface and groundwater withdrawal management alternatives in Elk Island National Park, Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Water-supply--Alberta--Elk Island National Park.
Water withdrawals--Alberta--Elk Island National Park.
Groundwater--Alberta--Elk Island National Park.
Elk Island National Park (Alta.)
Drinking water--Alberta--Elk Island National Park.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Livingstone, Andrew J.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geography
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7129908
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:42:52-06:00
Original checksum: 878fcea9e86bcfc3ffb43b0adfa581ff
Well formed: true
Page count: 205