Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3C24QX1R
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
An exploratory study of the characteristics of injection drug users with recent acquisition of HIV in Edmonton Open Access
- Other title
Characteristics of injection drug users
Marginality, Social--Health aspects--Alberta--Edmonton.
Drug addicts--Services for--Alberta--Edmonton.
Intravenous drug abuse--Social aspects--Alberta--Edmonton.
Intravenous drug abuse--Health aspects--Alberta--Edmonton.
Drug addicts--Health risk assessment--Alberta--Edmonton.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
McPherson, Nancy Carol.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Centre for Health Promotion Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4662073
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:33:36-06:00
Original checksum: 4ac4a54a4809ba01a15526c5460cfaa2
Well formed: true
Page count: 136