Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3CF9JG40
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Ethnicity and local community building: the Opal/Maybridge Farm Settlement in east-central Alberta, 1919-1945 Open Access
- Other title
Japanese--Alberta--Ethnic relations--History--20th century.
Ukrainians--Alberta--Ethnic relations--History--20th century.
Alberta--Ethnic relations--History--20th century.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History and Classics
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts in History
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7898984
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:24:58-06:00
Original checksum: 547de3a47a120daf2fe629a3c8986bcb
Well formed: true
Page count: 162