Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R36Q1SS24
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Les traits picaresques des personnages dans le roman français au dix-huitième siecle Open Access
- Other title
French fiction--18th century--History and criticism.
Picaresque literature, French--History and criticism.
French fiction--Spanish influences.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Glasgow, Monique Ruth.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Romance Languages
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
Text in French. Abstract in English.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6951109
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:18:40-06:00
Original checksum: 7813b3ed7f8fb5fe4ca12248078283dc
Well formed: true
Page count: 129