Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R32R3P22B
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Creating a new territoire imaginaire: identity of displacement in the works of two migrant Québécois women writers Open Access
- Other title
Immigrants' writings, Canadian--History and criticism.
Ltaif, Nadine, 1961---Entre les fleuves.
Minorities in literature--Québec (Province)
Latif Ghattas, Mona, 1946---Double conte de l'exil.
Immigrants in literature.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Modern Languages and Comparative Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4411459
Last modified: 2015:10:17 03:22:15-06:00
Original checksum: 891aa42fc7bfad0c6c49e1fd264a7549
Well formed: true
Page count: 98