Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3W669M1J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
New state formation: Indonesia and the politics of the exception Open Access
- Other title
Indonesia--Politics and government--1950-1966.
Indonesia--Armed Forces--Political activity.
Partai Komunis Indonesia.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Sutley, Stewart Kenneth.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Political Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 43051044
Last modified: 2015:10:18 11:53:06-06:00
Original checksum: f92343cf50e5ec9ef0afee142c48daf8
Well formed: true
Page count: 498