Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3W950Z1Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The development of a model industrial arts program for Kaduna State, Nigeria Open Access
- Other title
Industrial arts--Study and teaching--Alberta.
Industrial arts--Study and teaching--Nigeria.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Maiyaki, Joseph Yakubu.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Industrial and Vocational Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8323928
Last modified: 2015:10:18 11:35:30-06:00
Original checksum: 2debd61e429cf4d6cd7c4cb206501a2b
Well formed: true
Page count: 149