Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R35H7BZ3C
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Neighbors caring for neighbors: parish involvement in school-based heath promotion Open Access
- Other title
Parish involvement in school-based health promotion
Health education (Elementary)
Community health services--Citizen participation.
Students--Health and hygiene.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Lawrence, Carmen L.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Nursing
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Nursing
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6928541
Last modified: 2015:10:19 20:11:27-06:00
Original checksum: e7cc00a6eb48ea02a58abb9b941adb77
Well formed: true
Page count: 169