Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R32V2CN1D
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Societal responses as moderators of the health consequences of wife abuse Open Access
- Other title
Wife abuse--Health aspects.
Abused wives--Health and hygiene.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Ratner, Pamela Anne.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Nursing
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12693666
Last modified: 2015:10:19 23:16:09-06:00
Original checksum: 6500b845b08bf7b5c285860227a3d72c
Well formed: true
Page count: 255