Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3D21RW2C
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Endogenous protein in ileal digesta: estimation of the mucin content and an evaluation of the 15N-isotope dilution technique Open Access
- Other title
Fiber in animal nutrition.
Amino acids in animal nutrition.
Swine--Feeding and feeds.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Lien, Kelvin Alex.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Animal Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10124870
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:49:50-06:00
Original checksum: 8240d9bf7a60075e13f0c0b6561ffc71
Well formed: true
Page count: 215