Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3JQ0T39P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The contextual interference effect in adolescents with Down syndrome Open Access
- Other title
Motor ability--Study and teaching.
Down syndrome--Psychological aspects.
Teenagers with mental disabilities--Education--Psychological aspects.
Context effects (Psychology).
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Kivi, Jennifer Joy.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Physical Education and Recreation
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5083127
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:58:00-06:00
Original checksum: 35d79bf3faf874f56a85b3a3dee185aa
Well formed: true
Page count: 106