Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R30K26M9C
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Performance of the immiscible carbon dioxide WAG process at low pressure Open Access
- Other title
Secondary recovery of oil.
Miscible displacement (Petroleum engineering).
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Dyer, Steven Blair.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Mining, Metallurgical and Petroleum Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 14220937
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:44:40-06:00
Original checksum: d8353597cd7d70b0d729c09c03f6fd89
Well formed: true
Page count: 369