Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3SB3X47X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The National Energy Board and multinational corporations: the politics of pipe lines and natural gas exports, 1960-1971 Open Access
- Other title
Gas industry--Government policy--Canada.
Canada. National Energy Board.
International business enterprises--Canada.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
McDougall, John N.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Political Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 15967675
Last modified: 2015:10:21 22:37:58-06:00
Original checksum: 6ad94a901803bde9a2127d9529f0d184
Well formed: true
Page count: 248