Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3DR2PH1D
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Prevention of corticosteroid-induced osteoporosis in young women Open Access
- Other title
Adrenocortical hormones--Side effects.
Young women--Health and hygiene.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Homik, Joanne Elizabeth.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Medical Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3434327
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:40:53-06:00
Original checksum: a75dbf5d38ae9b96c2db2ab8d8359c21
Well formed: true
Page count: 128