Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3DF6KD55
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Canadian interfuel substitution model Open Access
- Other title
Energy consumption--Canada--Mathematical models.
Power resources--Canada--Mathematical models.
Fuel switching--Canada--Mathematical models.
Energy industries--Canada--Mathematical models.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Chemical Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Applied Systems Analysis
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6004719
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:41:34-06:00
Original checksum: 68a98fc6d0ae8b465aa8a58deeca1273
Well formed: true
Page count: 199