Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3N58CS1V
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Numerical and experimental studies of rime ice accretion on cylinders and airfoils Open Access
- Other title
Icing (Meteorology)--Mathematical models.
Icing (Meteorology)--Computer simulation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Finstad, Karen Joan.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geography
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7794386
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:09:53-06:00
Original checksum: b3cddba18bf9bad39ad71fe2ddaa9841
Well formed: true
Page count: 248