Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R33N20P9D
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The influence of socio-economic factors on skills upgrading policy development in Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Adult education--Government policy--Alberta.
Adult education--Economic aspects--Alberta.
Adult education and state--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Adult Career and Technology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Adult and Higher Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4677321
Last modified: 2015:10:19 21:39:06-06:00
Original checksum: 05abe3555e7931ba6c05abaf1fe93cf1
Well formed: true
Page count: 129