Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R36D5PG85
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Pattern oversweep in five and nine-spot waterflood pilots Open Access
- Other title
Pattern oversweep in five and nine-spot pilots
Secondary recovery of oil.
Oil field flooding.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Peters, E. J.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Mineral Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4595078
Last modified: 2015:10:17 03:24:03-06:00
Original checksum: 18f3140811e546137efd266184f96e79
Well formed: true
Page count: 132