Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R33776512
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Micro-fabric and strength studies of oil sands Open Access
- Other title
Scanning electron microscopes.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Barnes, Deborah J.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Civil Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 78527116
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:19:03-06:00
Original checksum: d7417346f38698ea70f79ec47da22503
Well formed: true
Status message: Invalid page tree node offset=76687473
Status message: Outlines contain recursive references.
File title: 1.pdf