Development of a micro-scale dynamic model for wear simulation Open Access
- Other title
New dynamic model for wear simulation
Mechanical wear--Computer simulation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Elalem, Khaled Taher.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Materials Engineering
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4392847
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:00:46-06:00
Original checksum: 937bfb874cd12a3299fbf9403ba31304
Well formed: true
Page count: 159
Activity of users you follow