Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3154DT80
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A descriptive analysis of vocational rehabilitation programs for the mentally retarded in Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Vocational rehabilitation programs in Alberta.
People with mental disabilities--Employment--Alberta.
People with mental disabilities--Rehabilitation--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Heggie, G. Barton
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Industrial and Vocational Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 30438247
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:19:25-06:00
Original checksum: 44c61f6c00a5a4c8974b1cd9c2bb3bb7
Well formed: true
Page count: 303