Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3PV6BJ7N
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Effects of mental training on the performance of military endurance and precision tasks in the Canadian Forces Open Access
- Other title
Infantry drill and tactics--Psychological aspects.
Physical education and training, Military--Canada--Psychological aspects.
Physical fitness--Psychological aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Couture, Roger Thomas.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Physical Education and Sport Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8528807
Last modified: 2015:10:22 07:06:42-06:00
Original checksum: 4bfa3a138d84a175eb3ba9694216b652
Well formed: true
Page count: 233