Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3959CK2X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Effects of pipeline rights-of-way on forest birds in the boreal forest of Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Bird responses to pipeline rights-of-way
Forest birds--Effect of habitat modification on--Alberta.
Pipelines--Right of way--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Fleming, Warren D.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Renewable Resources
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science, Wildlife Ecology and Management
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3139292
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:57:27-06:00
Original checksum: 65b5a6fb7847cf1ff47f256f48b75179
Well formed: true
Page count: 93