Une personnalité névrotique de notre temps?: étude analytique de L'Immoraliste d'André Gide à la lumière des théories de Karen Horney Open Access
- Other title
Gide, André, 1869-1951--Immoraliste.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Romance Languages
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
Text in French. Abstract in English.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6992545
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:25:15-06:00
Original checksum: adbf4d1063d3e8503a6cb16ee241b1df
Well formed: true
Page count: 113
Activity of users you follow