Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3ZC7S38Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Sahtudene recreation: cultural identity and change in 1991 - 1992 Open Access
- Other title
Sports--Northwest Territories--Fort Franklin.
Recreation--Northwest Territories--Fort Franklin.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
McAra, James Stewart.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Physical Education and Recreation
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5940069
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:46:43-06:00
Original checksum: 174655c72c248f0aad3dee0d25bd7392
Well formed: true
Page count: 152