Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3QN5ZM3X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Justice in evaluation: participatory case study evaluation Open Access
- Other title
Privacy, Right of.
Research--Moral and ethical aspects.
University of East Anglia. Centre for Applied Research in Education.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Bath, Stephen William
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 13604902
Last modified: 2015:10:19 02:22:07-06:00
Original checksum: e7fce9757a3641004fbbab2e38a88026
Well formed: true
Page count: 254